Friday 27 November 2009

 

Memories of Love

Do you believe in things you can't have?

I had those rare feelings of knowledge

The first time I saw you, but

How cruel 'that' knowledge seems

If I hadn't promised 'that' one thing

No, you wouldn't want me still...

I wonder...

Is this coincidence?

To mix my thoughts and life with love

This love for you, those rare feelings..?

But a life of coincidences prevails


I took my time this morning

I didn't want to be early

Someone asked how I felt

I said I didn't feel anything

There was a stone in place of my heart

The shortcoming of looking for loveā€¦


I walk in, feel the same loneliness

But nothing will ever be the same again

I want to identify love

I am not sure I am short of that

I am not even sure if I like love

But it had to stop for sometime

Pain is easy to write

Joy, yet harder to express somewhere

And love never ends

Does it?


This has been the cruelest month, mixing

Love with failure, but

In autumn, I may feel free

If it is real love,

I may find an answer...

Comments:
ode to love-sick h-boy?
 
yeah... written from his point of view...
 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]