"Wait!" called out Tashi, tugging at his young companion, attired in jeans and woolen jacket. "Did you see her?" "I did, what a beauty, a full moon to a cloudless sky." "Which one are you talking about?" "I am talking about that one, the one with the dark hair. And those eyes! My God, what eyes! The entire bearing and the contours! The cast of the face- amazing!" "Actually, I am talking about the dyed blonde who was walking behind her, in that direction. Why don't you go for the dark one if she so took your fancy?" "What an idea!" exclaimed the young man in jeans, flushing, "As if she is one of those women who flaunt themselves in Thimphu streets at night; She must be an extremely distinguished lady", he continued with a sigh, "Her necklace alone must have cost her 15,000 ngultrums!" "You dolt!" shouted Tashi, pushing him in the direction taken by her billowing necklace: "...
Ah! now i know why i feel like a sissy...
ReplyDeleteand thus... everything rhymes
ReplyDeletewhen one is lazy
making life easy
you becoming sissy
hehehe
ReplyDeletetoo lazy to whip words?
ReplyDelete